Sunday, February 1, 2015

TOUCH DOWN!

HAPPY SUPER BOWL SUNDAY!!!!

No, I truly do not care one single bit about the super bowl...but it was fun heading over to our friends for some appetizers, laughs and conversation. They don't have kids and I always feel awful bringing the chaos of our 3 littles into our couple friends houses, haha but our friends C&C are so great with our kids and understanding of the hell that is about to unleash upon their home! They have the cutest little boxer puppy that MD's little brother made best friends with! They actually babysat our 2 dogs the last time we went on vacation and all of the dogs had absolute crazy fun together! I hope we get to return the favor because Belle is adorable!



She is probably going to kill me but isn't she adorable, haha! She was making herself a margarita and went to get in the cupboard. She looked at me and said..."Don't laugh at me." I just stared at her like huh, ok? And she busted out laughing as she reached down and grabbed her cute little stool that she has to use to reach anything above the first shelf of the cupboards. I DIED! LOL Now, I'm not a tall person by any means and I know the struggle but it was pretty hilarious. Then we stood around the kitchen island eating all the veggies while the guys, kids and dogs were outside hanging out and grilling. It was so nice to have girl time! It definitely needs to happen more often!
MD and I made some snacks to bring over! We made guac for the very first time thanks to my neighbor's idea and recipe! Holy buckets did my Ninja make this so much easier. I love this thing so so much! My mom got it for me a while ago when it was on sale at Kohls. I use it to make my arbonne protein shakes, frozen banana treats and now GUAC!!!

 Ok, so the guac didn't turn out very well and I was a little disappointed but it was fun trying haha! Better luck next time, right! We also made pinwheels! These are one of my favorite apps to bring because they are so easy to pack up and take anywhere! Here is how we make them! We take cream cheese, sour cream, half a packet of ranch powder seasoning, lorry's and a little paprika and microwave it all for about a minute and mix well. Cover a small tortilla with the cream cheese mix. Dice a jalapeƱo into small bits and sprinkle on top, next sprinkle shredded mexican cheese then cover with ham or turkey lunch meat! Roll it up and slice it into about 1/4 inch!                
     
          


MD and I had so much fun in the kitchen tonight and she was so excited for everyone to try the treats she helped me make! We even finished these up with enough time to work on her routine for the talent portion of a pageant she's doing for her school! I am choreographing a little cheer/dance routine for her to do and it's coming along so well!  It's not a hardcore pageant and we definitely aren't looking to get into them. This is just a cute little pageant her school is putting on and she's excited to be doing it with some of her friends from school! We've even found someone local to custom make her a pageant and costume dress on a budget, this momma is NOT paying full price for a pageant gown! Anyways, back on topic here......We forgot just about everything when we left for C&C's! Brought the guac and salsa but forgot the chips! Brought the drinks but FORGOT THE PINWHEELS! My husband now has a huge tray of yummy pinwheels to bring to work tomorrow :/ haha he will be everyone's friend. 

Typically we focus on MD's super cute outfits but today MD's little brother was on point so I wanted to share! He has on a really adorable white pocket tee from RUUM. This was one of the first things I ever ordered from the site! They were having a huge sale and a ton of little boys shirts were only a little over a dollar. Since they were so inexpensive I assumed they wouldn't be high quality but for the price it would be fine. I was wrong! I LOVE the clothes from there! This tee is nice and thick, washes great and has been worn dozens of times. His to die for skinny jeans with suspenders are from H&M! These were a little more, around $20. Typically I'm a total bargain shopper and would never pay that much but since he is the boy he's never spoiled with clothes just because and I couldn't resist them. The best part HE LOVES SUSPENDERS! YES! ha, he wore his adorable brown boots with this but I forgot to snag a pic after he put them on! 

And just to spoil you I wanted to share this super adorable picture of MD and her mini MD ;) We have big announcements to bring you next week yet, just wanted a fun weekend recap! Thanks for stopping by and have a great week! Much Love!

















No comments:

Post a Comment