Friday, January 30, 2015

...And he's back!!!




We are so happy to have MD's daddy back! He's only home for a short time before he leaves on his

next adventure but we are sure going to enjoy it! We went to a little restaurant on post for dinner since it was later in the evening and I didn't feel like cooking and it was chaos...we can always count on MD's little brother to make a scene wherever we go, ha!



MD's daddy brought us back some really cool souvenirs. Some sea glass and sea shells plus a shirt and a nice cup for my tea! They were working 24/hrs so it was super nice of him to go out of his way to get us gifts on the few hours he did get to get away! Our family loved going and hunting down cool sea shells when we lived in florida and making crafts with them so I can't wait to make something with these!



I worked on framing some of his certificates and awards while he was away. I still have a lot to go but oh my gosh do frames get expensive when you are buying more than one at a time! I still have to try and figure out a unique way to display his coins. I know they make cases but I was hoping to find a cool DIY idea to try out! Let me know if you have any good ideas on displaying awards, certificates and coins!


And of course what would a Diva Blog be without a little outfit inspiration! For a wee one MD wears a lot of black, but in the most appropriate way. How cute is this black and gold polka dot tutu skirt we snagged for $3 at target on clearance! The tights, also from Target and super adorable and sparkly! And a fun fishtail braid that MD often refers to as an Elsa Braid when she requests it. 

Next week I have a lot of exciting things happening. I've got a few businesses sending products for MD and her baby sister to test out and us write up reviews for! I'm very excited to take our blog to the next level with product reviews and hopefully MD landing some brand rep gigs! We also have a HUGE announcement to make regarding MD but want to hold out until all the paperwork is finished! Stay tuned, share, comment and engage my friends. I'm signing off early so I can go spend some time with the Hubby! Much Love!




No comments:

Post a Comment