Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Halfway Hold Up!

It's before 9pm and I managed to get all the kids to sleep...SO I can throw a half way to the weekend  update at you! 

       


 Well, Miss MD lost her very first tooth on Monday night! She is so excited and has another tooth that will be falling out shortly! I was so worried that these teeth were going to fall out before her photoshoot with www.mvkphoto.com , I don't know how they have lasted this long! Tonight, I get to play the tooth fairy for the very first time! I'm a little nervous, ha! I don't want to wake her!

While my blog is very much so centered on MD I just had to share with you all my "old school faux pas" from yesterday! Blue tank with blue and cream cardigan and black leggings and black and brown boots. Black, brown and blue all in one outfit! I thought it was funny after I got dressed so wanted to share ;) I believe all these fashion no-no's have disappeared! 

Since the main focus of the blog is sweet and sassy MD and her diva ways I've decided to keep you up to date on her most recent looks! Check out her Daily Garb to see what the little fashionista is sporting!




Not everyone is sad MD's daddy is away. Our GSD, Sergeant is currently loving it in fact. We (mostly him) are not into letting the dogs on the beds but when he's away Sarge knows he can get away with just about anything! MD has another dog, too! A rescue named Kai! We are huge animal lovers in this house and my ultimate goal is to have a rescue of my own some day! If you have any experience starting a non profit/rescue PLEASE feel free to share any advice or information! It's something that is a few years away but I know it will make my life and hopefully hundreds of others complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment