Friday, February 20, 2015

One day at a time...

Hey All, We have received some amazing products recently that we wanted to share with you! Of course, being a diva, mini diva or baby diva requires some fantastic accessories and we are always on the lookout for great deals and we are excited to share them with you!

First, I want to share with you a quick pic of MD I took this morning and a short story to go with it.(isn't her zip up adorable, #OldNavy) She got dressed and asked if I could curl her hair. I said, really....you hate when I curl your hair because it takes too long. She said yes I really really want curly hair today. Let me remind you my husband is gone and I have a 6 month old that is teething. We are up four, yes FOUR times a night and I have three kids to get ready in the morning. But, she has been such a helper that I figured ok, let's do it. SO began our journey of curling her hair...about every other strand was met with "how many more pieces" to which I replied "A lot, you have a lot of hair". She was blessed with beautiful long, thick hair...That takes forever to do anything with, ha! She grew tired of being patient, started being sassy, throwing a fit and before I knew it I was ready to throw in the towel.

Then, I finished. She ran to the mirror. Started "flipping" her hair and twirling in circles and giggling. "MOOOOMMMMMM, don't forget hairspray. I love my hair when it's so big. I CANNOT wear a hat today it will wreck my curls". Oh the ups and downs of a 6 year old HA!




So, onto our new accessories! How beautiful is this bow. I'm totally obsessed with @sassybowco It's a little big yet but we totally used it to keep BabyDiva's ears warm yesterday since it was a little chilly and super windy!













MD had this fun little necklace sent for her to try out. Of course she is always wanting to wear jewelry but is always taking it off at school because it's bugging her. It's itchy, it's caught in her hair, etc. NOT THIS BABY it's perfect for young girls! She is definitely loving it and kept in on all through school. Of course, we had to get pink but there are a ton of colors and styles available. Check it out at www.facebook.com/DazzlingDesignedNecklaces



Like I mentioned before...I have a teething 6 month old. It has been rough on this little munchkin and we had a few friends recommend trying Amber necklaces. I thought, well it  seems a little silly but at this point I am willing to try anything to help my typically happy girl out. If nothing else, they are super cute anyways, ha! My mom actually found a cute etsy store called Eyes On Fire and ordered her one. She had some issues mailing it since we are on a military instillation  and called to ask some questions about sending it. She was so sweet and I was so excited to get it. Let me tell you...Night and day difference! She's stopped spitting up ALL OVER ME, haha, she's back to bouncy happy BD and she's not drooling puddles! I'm sold! Check her stuff out, it's amazing!



So glad we could share these with you all! Let us know how you like them or if you order some yourself! Much Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment