Friday, February 27, 2015

Uh, What Day is Today?!

I can't remember the date, I've over slept the past 3 mornings and this morning I locked us out of the house...WHOOPS! The dog pulled the bottom rack of the dishwasher out when he got it caught on his collar...dishes went flying everywhere as he ran through the house! The dog also destroyed my ID so I have to get a pass every day that we leave post!

I need hidden cameras in my home so you can all laugh at the chaos...because looking back as I write about it, it's hilarious!

We got another package this week for review! We are SO excited about this one and are definitely in LOVE with the rabbit's hat! (https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheRabbitsHat)These adorable little baby shoes are just like slippers with the grippy material on the bottom. They are so easy to slip on her and because they have the elastic around the ankles they don't fall off like her normal shoes! AND there are SO MANY amazing patterns to chose from! Do me a favor and check her out on Facebook and tell her we sent you! https://www.facebook.com/therabbitshat
 

This week for my photography class I had to do portraits. A lot of our examples were of a darker nature. I wanted to do some eery photos of a friend of mine, but she ended up sick! So, MD stepped in. I had to change up my ideas a bit, couldn't really go as "dark" as I originally planned! But we did creepy and she LOVED it! It was so funny to have her beg me to make her a zombie and then to watch her GROWL at me as I took her photos HAHA! There are a lot of pictures of her laughing because I couldn't help but bust out laughing at her. She did great and we had a lot of fun with it and oh my did she love looking at the photos when they were finished! 

Here is another glimpse at our Sassy Bow Co goodies on our Baby Diva! With a bow that bold, she's totally going to take on the day with divatude! Seriously, I can't express with you all how obsessed I am with these bows ;) Isn't it....PERFECT! We also did some assignment photos with BD :) why yes, she loved rolling around in a basket on the floor haha.







Today was spring picture day at MD's school! She was squinty from the flash, ha but isn't her outfit adorable :) Why yes, it is her valentine's day outfit again And yes, I really did torture myself with curling her hair again! I really need to find a faster way to get all that hair curled. THERE HAS TO BE A BETTER WAY, ha!




Today was also my birthday, my GOLDEN birthday! I turned 27 on the 27th!!! WHEN THE HELL DID I GET SO OLD?!

Anyways,

 It's no surprise to those that know me personally that I've had a rough year. I'm not a fan of our current "home" and by home I mean the place we have to live because the Army told my husband so, ha! I haven't had a sense of belonging or community since we've been here. We were so blessed with the most amazing friends and neighbors as well as a very active community at his last assigned place that I knew it'd be hard to follow but this has been....well, a struggle.

My girlfriend invited me to lunch today. I had a hunch something was up because she planned this a week in advance and typically it's a phone call the morning of ;) But, I figured she just realized it was my birthday and wanted to do a birthday lunch! We were going to Fatz. I'd never been there before so thought it would be fun to try!

Kids were to school, Baby Diva was dressed and ready to go and I thought...hmm I should try that thing I used to do everyday. Ya know, where you get dressed, put on make up and maybe run a flat iron through your hair. Yeah that! I did that! Weird, I feel like a real person again.

We pull up to Fatz and make our way to the door where the line was out the restaurant. I manage to squeeze past with BD in her infant carrier. They were busy at the front so I peeked around looking for  Tonya. And she had ALL my friends there :) I was so excited and happy to see everyone there. I really had no clue that was what she was up to and it made my day, well birthday :) It was such a fun lunch for me and I'm so grateful my friends took the time to come. I felt like a little girl so excited to run home and tell my husband about all my friends wanting to sit with me at my lunch table, haha.




thanks for letting us entertain you once again this week. Much love everyone! 

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad we could be there to celebrate with you pretty mama! Hopefully it will not be so long between now and the next time. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad we could be there to celebrate with you pretty mama! Hopefully it will not be so long between now and the next time. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda, i'm so glad you and grace came <3 I have missed you two!

    ReplyDelete