Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Baby Diva Birthday

I cannot believe in just one months time my Baby Diva will be 1! How does this happen? Sneaking up on me so quickly, it hurts! I think so much so because she is my last baby...

Now, I am no photographer but I did have to take a photography class for my graphics major. It was fun and now I take my own photos of the littles to save on extra expenses.

While at target I found this cute burlap banner for $3 in the Bins when you walk in. I applied her name with white stickers I found in the school supply section. The background, a $3 tube of wrapping paper.

Of course the images are at home images and not prize worthy but they are adorable and will be perfect for her 1st birthday announcement/invites! :)

A great resource I've found to be an amazing benefit for editing is TheCoffeShopBlog.com

Here is one of my images of BD using SoftVelvetMatte


This one I used Baby Powder Room


And Lastly, This one I applied Perfect Portrait 3 Express 


2 comments:

  1. I already told you I love these!! You rock mama.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWWWW <3 Thanks Doll! I had a pretty cute model ;)

      Delete