Wednesday, July 8, 2015

4th Wind Down

What a crazy busy weekend the 4th had in store for us!


I am so glad we went to the Celebration on post with our friends. I really considered staying home since MD's little brother's anxiety can get the best of him at events like this. We went, They whined throughout the Soldier Show, MD fell asleep for the fireworks and I still had a blast. MD slept in the stroller and I wore Baby Diva in our Tula.


If you have an infant and you don't have a Tula you need one, ha! I have never baby wore before we had baby diva and I'm certainly not one that is all "OH THE CONNECTION YOU WILL HAVE" I simply do it because it makes my life 125% easier! I can hold my baby with no hands! GENIUS. Plus, she really does love it. If she's crabby and fighting sleep I have a solution! On rare occasion we've even used it with MD's 3 year old brother. Like after the fireworks. It was WAY past bedtime, there were hundreds of people and he was not in the best of moods. His daddy wore him on his back and we were able to walk much faster back to the car :)


Look at all these Tula's!


We went to the local communities celebration on the actual 4th after a BBQ with some of my
husbands coworkers. I'm always apprehensive of get togethers with his coworkers. There are all types out there ya know, ha! But we had a good time and it was nice to meet some of the people we hear about. The firework show in the community was actually not as great as the one on post but it was another fun outing with friends that we enjoyed.
My friends sweet baby in a StarStruck Tula

2 comments:

  1. Tulas for everyone. Haha. Grace and I never got into baby wearing. It was always awkward, which probably means we were not doing it right. Haha. Anyway, glad y'all had a GREAT fourth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA With as busy as you are I don't know how you didn't!!! <3

    ReplyDelete