Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Top Ten Things to Love About a New Do!

        AFTER VS BEFORE

I've been feeling so FRUMPY lately! I went from wearing business professional everyday to yoga pants and baby spit up! Don't get me wrong, I love me some yoga pants but I also realize I need to get myself back into a routine and start my day by actually pulling myself together! A visit to my amazing friend and stylist Andria was JUST what I needed to jump start it all! So here's the list, ya'll!

1. It's pure motivation! My new color DESERVES to be styled everyday!

2. Sitting in that chair is therapy! Even if your stylist isn't as amazing as Andria, I'm guessing you sort of enjoy her personality or you wouldn't go back!

3. A couple hours away from chores and kids, we all need that from time to time.

4. I've read over and over again how change refreshes and recharges us!

5. Talk about a confidence boost.


Find Your Style At LuLu*s

6. People watching. I'm not saying judge them, it's just funny to watch others ;) .

7. YOU deserve it! It's ok to treat yourself every once in a while!

8. LEARN something! Listen to your stylist and take notes, my friends. Chances are your stylist will share some tips with you on styling and taking care of your hair.

9. Who doesn't melt when a stylist or their assistant does a good Shampoo?!?! Hello Heaven!

10. Ok, I truly can't think of another BUT it all of these combined sure add a nice pep in your step! So get to it Honey!! Make yourself an appointment!

If you need a great stylist at an ABSOLUTELY adorable salon, Check out my sweet friend Andria's page HERE! Tell her Heather sent ya! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment