Sunday, November 8, 2015

Spooktacular Trick-Or-Treating


My favorite holiday has come and gone.


Halloween. We didn't really splurge decorating this year since we had just finished putting our home together and it wasn't in the budget. I was heartbroken and my husband was thrilled. He just doesn't understand. Ha!


We still had a blast. My husband's Unit does a Trunk-Or-Treat that we attended with friends and the kids had a great time. Unfortunately my husband was out of town but he was able to come home over the weekends! Then Halloween night we went to our friends and the Dad's manned the homefront passing out candy while the fun moms took the littles trick-or-treating.

Gymboree Sale On Now!
This is the first year my littles haven't had themed costumes. I let them just pick random things. We had a ninja turtle, a giraffe, and Mal from Descendants.  They still look pretty darn cute, I'd say!  Do you match your littles costumes? The MP's did a great job patrolling, handing out glow sticks and one even drove around with his light on and music over his speaker. We didn't do anything too crazy and/or special but we still had a great time.

2 comments:

  1. I miss you and your kids! Love the giraffe costume but they all loook so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was just looking at our trunk or treat pictures from last year! we miss you guys, too!!!

      Delete