Friday, November 20, 2015

HAPPY HOLIDAYS, MERRY CHRISTMAS AND ALL THAT JAZZ

After doing some shopping around and taking a few holiday photos of our littles I did it. I have created our perfect 2015 Christmas Card!



This year I was hoping to create a humorous Christmas Card. One laced with funny  photos of my goofy little munchkins, photos that showed their true personalities. I wanted a card that stood out and made our loved ones giggle. In true MiniDiva form, MD refused to do silly photos ...ESPECIALLY if they were to be seen by EVERYONE, ha!

Shutterfly 376x150
But I must admit, This little gem turned out fantastic AND it was perfect timing. Shutterfly is offering 40% off everything until Nov 23 so not only are these SUPER ADORABLE, they're also SUPER AFFORDABLE! Hurry and get your Christmas Cards ordered before the sale ends! Use code SAVE365 at checkout!


No comments:

Post a Comment