Sunday, October 11, 2015

Tea For Two, Please!








I've been working with my camera quite a bit lately trying to improve my knowledge and skill. I love the creativity aspect but it's overwhelming trying to find the perfect balance in every situation.

A good friend of mine Amanda at somewhereoverthecamo.com asked if I'd be willing to take some photos of her precious little peanut, Baby G! And not just any photos...Pregnancy announcement photos!!!

I can't tell you how excited I was! G is such an adorable little thing with a ginormous personality. She's definitely one of my top 10 favorite little people ever. I was just so happy for Amanda and Rob as well. Congratulations to your beautiful family on another Baby Girl on her way!

Here is a few of my favorites from the days. We had to do a REDO shoot because my lighting the first day just wasn't the best.


 
Shutterfly Photo Books 120x90
 

No comments:

Post a Comment