Sunday, June 28, 2015

#momfail

My mornings while MD's daddy is gone are chaos! Getting the three littles up, dressed and ready for the day and making it on time to MD's little brothers school is not an easy task and I always forget something it seems! 

The other morning was especially trying! MD's little brother is NOT a morning person! If I can't get him out of bed on the right note I can guarantee we will have an epic sensory meltdown. Sure enough we did. To the point I had to haul him to the car kicking and screaming and kneel on him to buckle him in the car. 

Once we made it to school he was perfect and ready to go! When we get there I usually leave the car on and AC running since it's been in the high 90's and today was no different...except my car doors locked after I shut my door! WTH!!! MD's little brother had pulled his handle locking the doors! I asked a parent that had just pulled up if they would have the director call the MP station to send someone. 

MD's little brother is 3 and in a 5 point harness car seat yet so he was unable to unbuckle. He was however watching his DVD, sipping his water bottle and enjoying the AC while I was standing in the heat, haha! 

20 minutes later here comes the firetruck lights on and sirens blaring. Fantastic LOL! 

They got him out in minutes and we were on our way! I must say they were all incredibly nice and offered to show him the truck, ha!  All before 9am ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment