Tuesday, March 17, 2015

DISNEY, Here we come!

Happy Mid-Week Everyone! Another  busy, busy week is almost over.

We were blessed with more days of sunshine and high temps so we definitely took advantage and had some park days, did a lot of long walks with BD while MiniDiva and her brother were in school!
We also made a little DIY shelf this week. We scored some crates from a local woman this weekend and got a few things from LOWES to make this beauty! Simply stained with #weatheredgrey and nailed into place with a board across the bottom and the top! We used nails instead of screws because the wood was very thin and wanted to make sure we didn't split it at all!


We Told the kids about our upcoming Disney trip and I think they are excited. We are going to spend MD's spring break there! I think MD's dad is as excited as they are! We are also going to do a day at Sea World while we are there. I just learned about the bippity boppity boutique and will definitely have to make reservations for that! What are your favorite Disney "do's" ???

 




 How cute are MD's School outfits? The yellow and white polka dot skinny jeans are from target and they are one of my favorite pants of hers. Funny story, the shorts on the right are a size 4T in order to fit her waist. But they now go to her mid thigh rather than her knee because she is average height! She got in trouble at school and told she needed to tell her mother her shorts needed to be much longer. How do you feel about her shorts? In my opinion, they most certainly aren't SHORT shorts!


I tried to get a couple Easter pics of BD for my photography class <3 She is so precious but SO SO busy, which is making it much harder to take photos of her, haha! 


Wednesdays MD has cheer so we did dinner just the two of us after. She has been mentioning a lot lately that we don't do anything just the two of us anymore and I feel horrible because she is right. I don't know how to make individual time for all three of our littles right now. I feel stretched so thin and need to make it work so I have the opportunity to remind both her and her little brother that they are important to us.





Alicia, who made my hood and suck pads has made a few more options as far as tula accessories go! She too makes little matching shoes to go with Tula's or anything else for that matter! You can look at her Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/sweetserendipitydesign?_rdr  She also makes really cute legging and headband sets that I want to purchase for photos. They are seriously just adorable! <3

MD Had a competition this weekend!

 We did another team dinner on Sat. night at Red Robin....THAT WAS A DISASTER! I made reservations on Friday and she tells me just to come in 15 minutes early to tell them how we want it arranged. My family and I got there at 4:30 for the 5pm dinner. The new hostess says Hey are you Heather with the group of 20-25 I say yep thats me....Then as we are waiting for 45 minutes they say well we don't really take reservations it is first come first serve but we wanted to accommodate your group. Hello, you should have told me that. We got seated at 630! Not a fun wait with a large group of children.



The girls were so excited to get 1st place at the Master's tournament. MD has not stopped talking about it all week! We got a funny text that the girls did great but they could have been better if they focused during warm ups, I guess they were a bit spastic, haha! This makes our crazy wednesdays, the extra lessons, the practicing and stretching at home all worth it! Congrats, MD. We are all so very proud of you! I love MD's team, all of the adorable and sweet mini's and the amazing families we've gotten to know over the year. I am sad that our year is coming to an end. We have the showcase and then a couple weeks later tryouts for next season!




Miss MD wouldn't be able to participate in Cheer if it were not for all of our amazing family. We have had great success in finding sponsors, fundraisers and her auntie christie has made HUGE contributions. We are so so grateful for all of the amazing people in our lives who love and support MD as much as we do! THANK YOU, ALL!

Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

PS. I have some exciting news!!! Our personal website's for Arbonne are up and running! Check out the Pure, Safe and Benefecial products Arbonne offers at http://heatherpilkington.arbonne.com 





1 comment:

  1. I hope you guys have tons of fun in Disney! I can't believe they said those shorts were too short... I'd be mad too... what do they want her in?!

    ReplyDelete