Monday, March 30, 2015

Delivery!!!

Hey Guys,

So...
 From time to time (if you haven't noticed) we'll be showing off our treasures and talking about our savings. Today, IT'S BOTH!

My sweet friend Nicole sells  Paparazzi Jewelry! Let me just tell you about Nicole. She is talented, caring, strong and beautiful inside and out. We only spent a short amount of time together while we were both in Florida, but it took no time at all to love this kind soul! She sent us a whole loot for MD to test out and have...Because she is that amazing! Since MD was in school Baby Diva got into it first, haha ok maybe it was me but we were so excited! Did I mention Nicole is an AMAZING photographer and I am so embarrassed to even post my own photos for her to see :P LOL

SEE, PURE EXCITEMENT
**Did I mention my baby is sitting up on her own and crawling all over the place?!**

Anyways, these are part of the kids line. Surprisingly the bracelets fit my chunky monkeys arm but obviously I know they aren't meant for the wee-ones. The stretchy headbands come in 3-packs and are perfect for customizing with a bow, or a few bows :). This little cream colored bow is to die for! It is on a simple alligator clip so the options with it are endless! Clip it on the top of a pair of her little shoes, on a shirt pocket, or if she ever gets in, simply to pull her hair out of her face ;) 

We added two of these little red flowers to the black stretchy headband here. Again, on simple alligator clips which means endless opportunities. 
 
MD was so happy to know that she got a package in the mail and it made me think back to how I used to LOVE getting mail. Letters from faraway relatives when I was young, packages when I was away to college...Now mail = Bills, ha! MD LOVES this turquoise wrap bracelet! I am so incredibly sad the thing doesn't fit me! And the small leather bows, too cute! The black stretchy headband is the same one BD tried on...showing you they cover a good deal of stretch. 

As you can see, MD was ALL about this jewelry and accessorizing. She had so much fun dressing up with it and taking pictures. I had to share her crazy self with you all!

Needless to say, we love PAPARAZZI and will be placing an order soon...for ALL of us <3. Most importantly, we can afford to! SUCH great prices and the quality of the products is great. I'd compare it to what you'd find at like a Claire's, but less expensive! If you want to check it all out head to Nicole's website
 paparazziaccessories.com/27426

No comments:

Post a Comment