Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Mini Diva Maternity Images


Alright guys, by now you should know I'm always late...for everything! Posts included!



In all fairness it has been a busy, busy couple of weeks!

 I had a friend ask if I would do her maternity photos! I said no way at first! I have no clue what I'm doing and that is a lot of time on her part if she doesn't like them! But, she convinced me and we had a really fun day with it! Plus, look how happy this mama-to-be is!

We braved the Georgia heat and hiked around the swamp a little. I love taking my kids here and wandering for hours. It's such a beautiful place and I love the trails...but oh my gosh did we sweat it out, HA! We had talked about doing her photos here for quite a while and I was hoping it would cool down a little before we went. No such luck!

We had discussed whether or not the whole family would make the trip to the swamp with us and I'm glad we decided not to. It would have been a long morning for her littles and it allowed me extra time and attention to spend on her and that baby bump! Trust me, I needed it!

Take a look, let me know what you think and tell me what you love(if anything, haha!)



                                                   




                        Shutterfly Photo Books 468x60

                                        












Much Love Divas!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment