Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Spending Pennies on Pretties

I'm frequently told (and with great appreciation) how beautiful MD is and how stylish she is. We always hear "oh my, she looks like a little fashion model, where do you get her clothes???"

Here is the thing. We are a single income family with three kids and a hefty cheer tuition to pay ;) We absolutely do not spend a lot on our children's clothing but I do get creative and am willing to shop at resale stores! If it's not used, it's most likely a Target clearance or a huge score from Zulily.

**If you haven't signed up for zulily, do this NOW! go to www.zulily.com/invite/minidiva and check out all the amazing offers for the whole family!**

This outfit is the perfect example!

The plain black long sleeve tee, black 'leather' jacket, and polka dot tutu are all Cherokee from Target. They were all on sale plus there was a 25% off Cherokee boys and girls clothes on the Cartwheel App! The skirt was under $4 and the jacket under $20(originally around $40). Her adorable boots, Lucky Top brand,  were an amazing find on Zulily for under $10. A great look pulled together for under $40 from head to toe including the jacket isn't bad in my book!

On Another Note--

This weekend I went through ALL of my photos on my computer and realized I have not gotten any prints in FOREVER and guess who has great deals going on right now....SHUTTERFLY!!!! Yes, I'm ordering hundreds of prints and I can't wait to fill albums! Also getting the hubby a custom gift for Father's Day!!! Don't let it sneak up on ya!

5 comments: