Thursday, May 21, 2015

Mom Win #319: How to store school projects and crafts.

Guess What?! Tomorrow is the last day of school here for our Mini Diva and I am so excited for my summer break with my girls! (MD's little brother will remain in daycare since the wait list is nearly a year long and I don't want to fight that battle again!)

So, now that the school year is over what do I do with all MD and her little brothers 'crap'???

I found the cutest way to keep all of the kids school projects with out all the clutter and mess of actually keeping all of the kids school projects!

Throughout the year I took pictures of their arts, crafts, work sheets, homework and more! Saved all of the images to a SCHOOL WORK folder on my desktop and then today I went on Snapfish.com, which is having 50% off with code  50May15, and created a custom photo book using images of some of my favorite things.

Check it out...

http://www2.snapfish.com/snapfish/projectshareewelcome/l=7164531022/p=1314211432222812185/g=7958934022/cobrandOid=1000/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/otsc=SYE/otsi=SPBKlink/ 

I'm very excited with how it turned out!! Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment